Ultimate Berry Breakfast Loaf
- 1 1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes mix
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup Sugar Leaf Stevia
- 1/3 cup 0% Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 large whole egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Vanilla MuscleEgg egg whites
- 1/2 cup milk of choice I used unsweetened almond
- 1 grams medium finely shredded zucchini 100
- 1/2 cup Sugar Leaf stevia ** TOPPING **
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries ** TOPPING **
- 3/4 cups frozen blueberries ** TOPPING **
- 1/4 cup pistachios ** TOPPING **
- 1 cup Kodiak Wild Blueberry Flax Granola ** TOPPING **
- 1/4 cup milk of choice ** TOPPING **
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat 3 small loaf pans with non stick spray. You can also make these cupcakes/muffins.
In a large bowl, combine all cake ingredients (EXCEPT zucchini). Mix well until everything is well incorporated.
Stir in shredded zucchini. Divide and pour batter into prepared pans.
In a small separate bowl combine cranberries, blueberries, granola, pistachios, stevia, and milk to form crumble topping. Divide and place on the tops of each loaf/cupcake.
Bake for 55-60 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean when placed through the center of each cake.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (makes 18 small slices using 3 mini loaf pans): calories - 117 g, fat - 6 g, carbs - 14 g with 4 grams fiber, protein - 5 g PER SLICE