Is there any snack better than a Peanut Butter Fudge Brownie? It’s a well-known fact that peanut butter and chocolate are one of the best flavor combos out there and these brownies live up to the expectations. You’ll want to double this recipe because they’ll go quick!
We used our Chocolate flavored egg whites in this recipe, but feel free to mix it up depending on your own taste preferences. You can try this recipe with our Chocolate Mocha flavor for a unique flavor or our Mint Brownie flavor to add a bit of refreshment to your brownies. No matter which way you do it, you’re sure to love this recipe!
Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies
Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies bring together the classic combo of chocolate and peanut butter into a scrumptious treat you're sure to love! Made with Chocolate MuscleEgg, it's a great dessert option you'll want to make again and again.
- 2 oz 100% unsweetened bakerʼs chocolate finely chopped
- 4 tbsp melted unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp coconut cream or heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup MuscleEgg Chocolate egg whites
- 1/2 cup unsweetened milk of choice
- 1/2 cup stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1 teaspoon liquid stevia or add an additional 2 tablespoons sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons powdered peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter or nut butter of choice
Preheat your oven to 350° F, place wire rack in the center of the oven, and line a square baking pan with parchment paper (or grease).
Add chopped chocolate to a small glass bowl and melt using a double boiler over medium heat or in the microwave in 15 second increments.
Add butter and stir well.
Then add egg, egg whites, cream, vanilla extract, and milk. Whisk until smooth.
Add dry ingredients (almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, powdered peanut butter, and salt to a large bowl or stand mixer. Whisk well to combine.
Add wet ingredients to dry flour ingredients and whisk well in the large mixing bowl.
Pour batter into prepared baking pan and bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean when poked through the center of the cake.
Let warm cake cool before serving.