These Creme Brulee Sheet Pan Pancakes are perfect for meal prep. Bake ’em, slice ’em and throw ’em into your meal prep containers and you’ve got tasty sheet pan pancakes for the whole week. Of course, for bigger appetites or bigger macros, you can always slice ’em, stack ’em and chow down! Trust us, you’ll be tempted to eat the whole pan in one sitting once you try ’em. Made with our Creme Brulee egg whites, you’re sure to love ’em.
Creme Brulee Sheet Pan Pancakes
- 2 cups all purpose flour can use gluten free or 1 cup flour and 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 scoop ~30g vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp Baking powder
- 1/4 cup brown sugar can sub with sugar of choice
- 3/4 cup Creme Brulee MuscleEgg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil or butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
Line a 9×13 inch pan with parchment paper
Mix dry ingredients
Mix together wet ingredients
Combine wet and dry ingredients
Pour into lined baking dish
Bake for ~24 minutes or until middle is set.
Allow to cool before slicing
Top with bananas, syrup, yogurt, or toppings of choice.
Macros for 1 out of 8 servings:
*any flavor muscleegg can be used
*brown sugar can also be subbed with apple sauce, mashed banana, or vanilla Greek yogurt