Chocolate Chip Caramel Overnight Oats Recipe
- 1/3 cup quick oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 scoop chocolate protein
- 4 tablespoons Chocolate Caramel MuscleEgg
- 3/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon Walden Farms caramel dip
- 3-4 tablespoons Kodiak Cakes French Vanilla granola topping
- 1 tablespoon low cal chocolate chips
Stir oats, chia seeds, and protein in a small mason jar. Add milk, MuscleEgg egg whites, and caramel dip. Mix well until all ingredients are thoroughly incorporated.
Cover and place in fridge for 3-4 hours or overnight. Top with granola and low cal chocolate chips if desired.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION: Calories - 371, fat - 10 grams, carbs - 30/fiber 9 grams, protein - 42 grams