Tres Leches Cake Donuts
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Power Mix
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cups Vanilla MuscleEgg egg whites or plain
- 1 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 50 drops Coconut Sweet Leaf Stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2 tablespoons low fat evaporated milk ** DRIZZLE **
- 2 tablespoons fat free sweetened condensed milk ** DRIZZLE **
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk ** DRIZZLE **
- berries or fruit of choice
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat a donut pan with non stick spray. (I used a "twist" donut pan which is larger than the regular sized circle donuts. Recipe will make 4 large donuts or 8 small ones.)
Combine first ten ingredients in a large bowl and mix until smooth (everything except for ** DRIZZLE ** topping).
Let batter sit for 3-5 minutes to thicken slightly. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 18-25 minutes (time will vary depending on your use of pan. Large donuts will take 25 minutes, smaller ones will take anywhere from 15-2Edges will come slightly away from pan once cooked through. Poke centers with a toothpick to be sure.
Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
Prepare tres leches topping by combining evaporated milk, condensed milk, and coconut milk in a small bowl.
Stir until incorporated. Drizzle on donuts and serve with fruit of choice.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (makes 4 large donuts/8 small donuts): calories - 220, fat - 4 grams, carbs - 27 grams/5 grams fiber= 22 grams NET carbs, protein - 20 grams PER LARGE DONUT