Eggs are not only tasty and delicious, what you don’t know is that it contains a high amount of protein which is essential for those who want to build strong muscles. While most people think that the yolk is where the taste and nutrients are found, what some do not know is that egg whites are actually a better source of protein. This is because the egg white contains a high amount of protein per serving and the good thing about it is it does not contain any fat and only a small amount of calories. Building strong muscles may seem tough but with the right amount of nutrients and protein you will make it a bit easier. To help you out, below is a really healthy yet tasty raspberry egg white smoothie recipe that you can try.
- 1/4 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 6 oz raspberry low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
This smoothie recipe is really simple to make.
- For the first step, place all of the ingredients inside a blender.
- Next, blend all of the ingredients until it reaches your desired smoothness.
- Pour all of the contents in a tall glass and then enjoy