- 1 ½ cooked sweet potatoes
- ½ cup vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup vanilla MuscleEgg Egg Whites
- ½ cup whole wheat or oat flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 410.
- Combine the above ingredients into a dry dough (depending on the type of protein powder you use you may have to add more flour).
- Form 10-12 balls and place on a greased cookie sheet. Form a hole in the middle of each donut.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until fluffed and golden brown. Set on a cooling rack until completely cool.
Mix the glaze
- ½ cup splenda
- 1/3 cup water
- Boil until thickened slightly, do not stir. Dip both sides of the donut in the glaze and set back on the cooling rack to cool.
- Made by Aubrie, owner of DYL training!