Total time: 15 min
- 1 cup of liquid egg whites
- 4 pieces of whole wheat wraps (warmed)
- 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 3 tablespoons of chopped tomatoes
- A pinch of ground black pepper
- A pinch of ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 3 tablespoons of chopped green bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon of canola oil
- Oil up and heat a non-stick skillet using medium heat.
- Add salt, black pepper, cumin and chopped green bell peppers and cook for two to three minutes or until the bell peppers are crisp-tender. Stir occasionally.
- Shift to medium-low heat and add the liquid egg whites.
- Once the liquid egg whites start to set, lift its edge to let the uncooked portions flow toward the bottom of the skillet. Cook until it sets.
- Top with chopped tomatoes and cheese. Cook for a couple more minutes until cheese melts.
- Serve wrapped in whole wheat wraps.
- This recipe takes just 15 minutes to prepare and serves up to four people.