- 1 cup of liquid egg whites
- Half a cup of shredded lettuce
- 2 pieces of warmed 8-inch whole wheat tortillas
- 2 teaspoons of chopped cilantro
- 1-2 teaspoons of finely chopped jalapeño peppers (seeded)
- 1/4 cup of chopped onions
- 1 seeded tomato (chopped)
- Cooking spray
- Mix the onions, tomato, peppers and cilantro in a small bowl to make the salsa. Set aside.
- Coat a skillet with the cooking spray and cook the liquid egg whites for three to four minutes or until they set. Stir occasionally.
- Top the whole wheat tortillas with lettuce and add the scrambled eggs.
- Top everything with salsa.
- This recipe takes just 15 minutes to prepare and makes two servings.