Skip to content
- 6 egg whites
- 1/4 bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/3 cup of chopped onions
- 1/2 cup of fat free cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup of chopped mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons of canned green chiles
- 4 tablespoons of medium salsa
- 2 slices of toasted wheat bread
- 1/4 cup of pineapple tidbits in 100% pineapple juice
- Cooking oil or non-stick cooking spray
- Pre-heat and oil up a pan.
- Put everything in and cook until the peepers and onions turn soft and the eggs are done.
- Spread over toasted bread. Add pineapples and salsa.
- This recipe takes around 20 minutes to prepare and can serve up to two people.
Copyright © 2014-2020, MuscleEgg - All Rights Reserved
adroll_adv_id = "PFQFNMP7XJCEPHH3PIZQSE";
adroll_pix_id = "OWTMMSQ7UJDATAXNNDZEHE";
adroll_version = "2.0";
adroll_current_page = "other";
adroll_currency = "USD";
adroll_language = "en_US";