Total Time: 35 min
- 2 egg whites (or an equivalent amount of liquid egg whites)
- 2 pieces of 8-ounce boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried parsley flakes
- 1/3 cup of dry Italian bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons of red wine vinegar
- Put the egg whites and red wine vinegar in a bowl. Beat them together and set them aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the Italian bread crumbs, garlic powder and dried parsley flakes.
- Dip each chicken breast in the egg white and red wine vinegar mixture.
- Dip each coated chicken breast in the Italian bread crumbs and seasoning mix. Make sure each piece is completely and evenly covered.
- Put each piece in a lightly oiled baking pan.
- Bake at 375° F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- This recipe takes about 35 minutes to prepare makes two servings.
Watch out of more protein-rich egg white recipes in the coming weeks!