- 2 cups of egg whites (or liquid egg whites)
- A cup of quick oatmeal
- Natural peanut butter
- Cooking spray
- Blend the oatmeal at high speed so it turns powdery. Set aside.
- Blend the egg whites at low speed.
- Add the oatmeal slowly. As soon as the egg whites and oatmeal are slightly blended together, shift to high speed for 30 more seconds.
- Coat and heat a skillet on medium heat.
- Pour the batter in slowly and move the skillet in a circular motion.
- Turn as soon as one side is cooked and cook the other side for a couple more minutes.
- Serve on a plate, cover with peanut butter, roll up and top with some honey. You can also fill and garnish it with fruits if you like.
- This is a much more nutritious take on the classic crepe recipe. You get carbohydrates, fiber and other good stuff from the oatmeal; protein from the egg whites and peanut butter and vitamins and minerals from the honey.