via Flickr / Gudlyf
Doing CrossFit training can be really tough but it will be able to give you the kind of body that you want. It has become a big hit as an exercise program but it actually started out as training specialized for the military and law enforcement personnel. That just shows you how challenging it can be and how it can get you the results that you are looking for.
If you want to build strong muscles by doing CrossFit training, you need to complement this by eating the right foods such as those which contain a high amount of protein. Protein is a very important nutrient for your body if you want to build muscles since it is essential in muscle growth and development.
If you want to satisfy your taste buds while also getting the right amount of protein for your body, check out the healthy egg white chocolate chip cookie recipe that I have prepared below. You can eat this as a snack to help you get ready for your tough CrossFit training.
What You Will Need
- 2 large egg whites
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
What You Will Need To Do
- Preheat your oven at 350 F and then proceed in combining the flour, salt, and baking soda in a small bowl. Use a whisk to do so in order to get the best results.
- In another bowl, mix the butter and the sugar. Use a mixer and beat the butter and sugar at medium speed for a few minutes until it has been blended completely.
- Pour in the 1 teaspoon of vanilla as well as the 2 large egg whites into the butter and sugar mixture. Beat it again for a minute or so and then slowly add the flour mixture that you prepared in the first step. Also add in the chocolate chips into the bowl. Beat this mixture for a couple of minutes or until it is already well blended.
- Get some baking sheets and then lightly coat it with a non-stick spray. Drop the cookie dough onto the sheets making sure that it is at least 2 inches apart from each other.
- Put the sheets in the oven and bake the dough for 10 minutes or until they become light brown. Once they are done baking, remove them from the oven and allow them to cool before serving.