White Chocolate Strawberry Blondies
- 1 1/2 cup Kodiak Power Cakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Strawberry MuscleEgg egg whites
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 90 drops 'Berry' Sweet Leaf Stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk of choice
- 3 tablespoons heaped White Chocolate Nuts N' More or nut butter of choice substitute unsalted butter if desired
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper or non stick spray.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients EXCEPT for strawberries and white chocolate chips. Stir until smooth.
Stir in chopped strawberries and pour into prepared dish. Sprinkle with white chocolate chips.
Bake for 20-25 minutes.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (makes 9 servings): calories - 145, fat - 5 grams, carbs - 18 grams/fiber -3 grams, protein - 8 grams PER SERVING.