Skip to content
- 4 egg whites (or an equivalent amount of liquid egg whites)
- 2/3 cups of rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- Half a tablespoon of salted butter
- 1 1/3 cups of water
- Mix the oats and water in a small pot.
- Cook uncovered over medium-high heat for about four minutes or until it simmers. While waiting, beat the egg whites until frothy.
- Stir and switch to medium-low heat.
- Cook for another five minutes or until most of the water has been absorbed. Keep stirring.
- Add the egg whites and vanilla. Whip vigorously using a fork.
- Switch to medium heat and mix in the salted butter.
- Cook everything for another four minutes or until it simmers. Keep stirring.
- As soon as there is no more water and the oatmeal has turned puffy and creamy because of the egg whites, remove the pot from heat and cover it. Set aside for five minutes.
- Stir one last time and serve.
- This recipe take about 20 minutes to prepare and makes one serving.
Copyright © 2014-2020, MuscleEgg - All Rights Reserved
adroll_adv_id = "PFQFNMP7XJCEPHH3PIZQSE";
adroll_pix_id = "OWTMMSQ7UJDATAXNNDZEHE";
adroll_version = "2.0";
adroll_current_page = "other";
adroll_currency = "USD";
adroll_language = "en_US";