Toasted Coconut Donuts
These toasted coconut donuts are like the crumb donuts you loved as a kid, but better! Not only do they taste better, but they're better for you as well. You won't feel guilty snacking on a few of these when you get a hankering for a sweet treat.
- 1/4 cup Cake Batter MuscleEgg egg whites
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 3/4 cups milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons coconut butter melted (** glaze **)
- 1/4 cup ground granola of choice ** topping **
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened toasted coconut ** topping **
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and coat a mini donut pan with non stick spray or coconut oil.
Add all donut ingredients to a large bowl, mix well until smooth. Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
Combine topping in a small bowl (coconut and granola). With donuts still warm, drizzle coconut butter on top and add topping.