- 1 cup Strawberry MuscleEgg egg whites
- 3 tablespoons milk of choice
- 3/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/3 cup Gourmet Vanilla protein powder
- nut butter
Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and mix on high for 20-30 seconds until light and fluffy.
Let sit for 2-3 minutes.
Preheat an omelet pan (for 3 small crepeor 9" skillet (for 1 large crepe).
Coat pan with non-stick spray.
Add batter to pan, COVER, and cook on low-medium heat for 2-3 minutes until golden brown on the bottom and tops are fairly set with no liquid remaining.
Flip and cook on remaining side for 20-30 seconds.
Add sliced strawberries, fat free whipped cream, and syrup if desired.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION: calories - 238, fat - 2 grams, carbs - 14 grams/fiber - 3 grams, protein - 38 grams.