Strawberry Cake Batter Cheesecake
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 TBSP cake batter muscleegg
- 1 ¼ cups crushed graham crackers low fat
- 2 cups plain greek yogurt
- 6 TBSP Cake Batter MuscleEgg
- ½ cup zero calorie sugar I use Ideal
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 TBSP cornstarch or 2 TBSP all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup strawberries optional. You can cut out the strawberries and just use an extra TBSP of Cake Batter MuscleEgg if you just want Cake Batter Cheesecake.
Preheat Oven to 350.
Combine all ingredients for the crust in a bowl until all graham cracker crumbs are moistened. If the mixture seems too crumbly and doesn't stick together, add 1 tsp of cake batter MuscleEgg until it does. Try not to add more than 3 tsp. Transfer to a pie pan or pie dish and press firmly onto the bottom and slightly up the sides to form your crust. Set aside.
Combine all ingredients for the cheesecake filling into another bowl and mix together well. Use a food processor, hand mixer, blender, whatever you have. Once the mixture is well blended pour it over your crust and pop it into your 350 degree oven for 35 minutes. When the cheesecake is done it will be slightly jiggly in the center but will have a “done” look to it. The edges of the cake will start to pull away from the sides of the pan. Make sure you don’t over-bake it! Better to under-bake it because it will set more as it cools. It is NOT necessary to soak your pan as with regular cheesecake. Just cool and serve!
Enjoy! Top with strawberries, walden farms caramel sauce, more strawberries, or whatever you like!
Big thanks to Sarah K. (@fitchick428 and ingredientsofafitchick.com) for being our guest judge for this contest. If Sarah picks it, you KNOW it's good! Head over to Sarah's site to check out her awesome credentials and recipes!