Staying fit and having big muscles can be a lot of work. Not only would you have to lift a lot of weights and do the proper exercises, you would also need to eat the right foods to get the necessary nutrients for your body. A very common way that many people are using nowadays to get the proper nutrients without really eating too much food is by eating fruits or using it to make protein shakes. Fruits are great since they don’t have fat and are not rich in calories. They are also very delicious which is definitely an added bonus. One very delicious recipe is the strawberry banana egg white protein shake. The liquid egg whites which are used in the recipe are rich in protein and don’t contain any fat. Egg whites are perfect for those who want to build strong muscles while still enjoying what they eat or drink. Here’s what you will need to do to make the strawberry banana egg white protein shake.
- 1/3 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 banana, peeled and chopped
- 6 ounces of non-fat strawberry yogurt
- Making this recipe is actually very easy to do. All you would need to do is to combine all of the ingredients together inside a blender and place the cover.
- Blend all the ingredients at until it becomes smooth. Remove it from the blender and enjoy.