Having a good breakfast is really important to start off the day. As they say, breakfast is the most important meal of your day. The trouble is if you want to build strong and sculpted muscles then you would need to really pick the foods that you can eat for breakfast. Many common breakfast foods such as cereal, pastries, and eggs can be full of calories and fats which are not good for the diet you want to maintain. There are some alternatives though that you can try to have a good meal to start off your morning while still getting the right nutrients in your body. One option that you can try is a delicious egg white French toast recipe that will surely help you start your morning on the right foot. The good thing about this recipe is that it uses only egg whites instead of whole eggs. Egg whites are preferred for those who want to develop their muscles since it is high in protein while having minimal calories and cholesterol. Here is the simple recipe for an egg white French toast that you can easily make and have a good breakfast.
- 1/4 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup non-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons low-fat butter
- 6 slices French bread with 1-inch thickness
- Start by combining all of the ingredients except the non-fat butter and the French bread in a medium mixing bowl. Beat all of the mixed ingredients in the bowl until it has become frothy.
- Next, get a large skillet and then heat the non-fat butter in it over medium heat until it starts to sizzle.
- Get the slices of French bread and then dip them individually into the egg white mixture you have prepared and then place them in the skillet.
- Cook the French bread for 3 to 4 minutes and cooking both sides evenly until they are golden brown.
- Remove them from heat and then serve immediately.