- 1/3 cup of oats
- 1/3 cup Muscle Egg, Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon spice
- Mix together oats, Muscle Egg, Egg Whites (unflavored), and blueberries with baking powder, vanilla extract and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Preheat a skillet, spray with non-stick cooking spray, and pour batter into skillet. Use a small (approx. 8″) skillet to help mold the batter into a “pancake” shape.
- Cook pancake until batter is firm on bottom, then flip and cook another 60 seconds (or until pancake is cooked all the way through).
- Top with Sugar Free Maple Syrup and “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter” Spray (OPTIONAL!!!).