Wanting to build strong and ripped muscles can be very difficult to have. You would not only need to work out properly but you would likewise have to take in the right amount of nutrients in your diet which will help in muscle restoration and development. Limiting your diet and having a strict list of nutrient that your body should have doesn’t mean that you can’t eat delicious food. One example of a really tasty treat that will help you stay in great shape and build your muscles is a egg white grapefruit smoothie recipe that is extremely easy to make. Egg whites are really important if you want to build strong muscles as it is high in protein which is essential in muscle development. Egg white nutrition is great for those wanting to build muscles since it contains zero fat and cholesterol while having all the necessary protein for the body. Check out the great recipe below to find out how you can make your own egg white grapefruit smoothie.
- 1/3 cup Liquid Egg Whites
- 3/4 cup All Natural Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- 1 6 oz. cup of fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup of shaved ice
- Get a blender and place all of the ingredients inside it.
- Cover your blender and start it. Continue to blend the ingredients until it has reached the level of smoothness that you prefer in your smoothie.
- If you prefer to make it a little sweeter, you can add a teaspoon or so of sugar according to your liking.
- This quick and delicious recipe serves 1