Pumpkin Spice Waffles
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Spice MuscleEgg egg whites
- 1/4 cup Kodiak Power Cakes
- 1 scoop vanilla protein
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl and mix until smooth. Let sit for 5 minutes and stir.
Preheat Belgian waffle maker and coat with non-stick spray. Cook waffles until crisp and edges are golden brown.
Top with optional nut butter of choice and maple syrup.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (makes 1-2 servings): calories - 167; fat - 3 grams; carbs - 15 grams/fiber - 5 grams; protein - 21 grams PER SMALL SERVING (without maple syrup or nut butter topping)