Pumpkin Magic bars
- 1 1/2 cup graham crackers finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup finely shredded coconut
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons Pumpkin Spice MuscleEgg egg whites
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon ceylon cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper.
In a small bowl, combine graham crackers, coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, and melted butter. Mix until crumbly. Press into the bottom of the pan. Top with chocolate chips, chopped walnuts, and shredded coconut.
Combine pumpkin, MuscleEgg, sweetened condensed milk, and cinnamon in a large bowl or stand mixer. Beat on high until smooth. Pour over crust with toppings.
Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown and topping is set.
Serving Size = 1 bar
Per Serving - Calories 264 kcal, Protein 4g, Total Carbohydrate 25g, Total Fat 18g