- 3 large egg whites
- 9 slices of pepperoni
- 1 ounce of 2% milk
- 1/4 cup of mushroom pieces
- 1/8 cup of spaghetti sauce
- 2 ounces of mozzarella cheese
- Cooking oil or non-stick cooking spray
- Pre-heat and oil up a skillet.
- Get a separate container and whip the milk and egg whites together. Add some pepper and salt to taste. Pour into the skillet.
- Layer the cheese, pepperoni and mushrooms on one side of the mixture.
- Fold the mixture in half as soon as its edges become firm.
- Serve on a plate. Spread spaghetti sauce on top.
- This recipe is good for two people.
Recipe by Rool Paap