MuscleEgg Mint Brownies
- 1/2 cup Mint Brownie MuscleEgg
- 1 box Kodiak Cakes brownie mix
- 2 tablespoons coconut or canola oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 3-4 tablespoons heaped Andes mint baking pieces
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat a whoopie pie pan with non-stick spray (you may also use a mini/regular muffin pan)
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except for Andes mint pieces. Mix until well combined and batter is smooth. Divide and pour batter into pan. Sprinkle Andes mint pieces on top.
Bake for 8-10 minutes for whoopie pie pan (15-20 minutes for regular muffin pan)
Serve warm with ice cream, whipped cream and additional andes mint pieces.
Nutritional Info (makes 16) - calories - 156, fat - 4 grams, carbs - 28 grams, protein - 3 grams (per serving, without toppings)