- 1 Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut (I used Unsweetened Organic Reduced Fat Shredded Coconut from Whole Foods)
- 1/2 Cup MuscleEgg Vanilla Egg Whites (regular egg whites can be substituted but not as good!)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract (Optional but gives more of an intense Vanilla Flavor if not using just regular egg whites)
- 5 Packets Stevia or 10 drops Liquid Stevia (Regular sugar can be used here however it will change the nutrition facts and become not as “healthy”)
- Dash of water
- 1 tbsp of Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick spray
- Add ingredients list above to a small mixing bowl.
- Mix ingredients together. Should be a semi-thick mixture. If your mixture turns out too watery add a little more coconut.
- After you have mixed thoroughly, begin to make small balls in your fingertips about an inch in diameter and gently place them on the baking sheet about an inch apart from one another.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees and bake for 20 minutes checking them at 15 minutes.
- The edges should begin to brown and the tops just slightly.
- Remove and let cool
- Drizzle sugar free chocolate syrup and cinnamon on top.
- ENJOY guilt-free Coconut Macaroons. Low Carb, Sugar & Gluten Free!