MuscleEgg Cocoa Cherry Brownie Parfait Recipe
- 1/3 cup Chocolate MuscleEgg egg whites
- 1 Kodiak Cakes www.kodiakcakes.com
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 Dannon yogurt
- 5-8 large ranier cherries or any that are available
- 1/4 cocoa cherry SquareBar www.squarebar.com
Preheat oven to 350 and coat a 9x9 pan with non-stick spray
In a large bowl or stand mixer, combine brownie mix, MuscleEgg, melted coconut oil, coconut extract, and milk. Mix until smooth. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean when poked through center of brownies. Let cool.
Layer brownies with yogurt, chopped SquareBar, and cherries when ready to serve.
16 servings: calories - 147, fat - 4 grams, carbs - 26 grams, protein - 2 grams PER BROWNIE.