MuscleEgg Mini Birthday Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
- 12 oz fat free cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cup 0% Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Sweet Leaf Stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2 large whole eggs
- 1/4 cup Cake Batter MuscleEgg egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon butter extract
- 2 scoops vanilla protein
- 2-3 tablespoons cake sprinkles
- in OPTIONAL- 6 Birthday Cake Oreos split half
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Coat a cupcake/muffin pan (12) with non stick spray and place optional Oreos on the bottoms on the pan cups.
In a large bowl or stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whip cream cheese, Greek yogurt, extracts and stevia for 1-2 minutes until there are no lumps.
With mixer on low add eggs, one at a time, and then egg whites. Beat for 1 minute. Slowly add protein powder and beat until completely smooth. Stir in sprinkles.
Divide and pour mixture over each of the Oreos or directly into the pan. Fill as close to the top of each pan as you can without spilling over (these will not rise).
Bake for 18-20 minutes. Do NOT over bake. Cheesecakes will be firm on the outside edges but appear slightly unset in the middle.
Remove from oven and let cool completely.
They are best served the next day after being refrigerated/cooled over night. NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (makes 12 mini cheesecakes): calories - 127, fat - 3 grams, carbs - 11 grams, protein - 11 grams (per mini cheesecake WITH optional Oreo)