One of the first things that you would need to discipline when you want to have a ripped body is your diet. This means that you cannot eat the foods which have high contents of fat and calories as this would not be helpful in your goal of building strong muscles.
If you love Mexican food then you probably love burritos. They are delicious and tasty but they can be full of calories and fat. But this doesn’t mean that you should stop eating what you love forever. Here is a healthy egg white burrito recipe that will make you enjoy the Mexican flavor that you love without ruining your diet. The egg whites used in the recipe actually help you in building muscles as it contains a ton of protein. Here’s the simple egg white burrito recipe that you should definitely try.
- 1 Whole Wheat Tortilla
- 4 Large Egg Whites
- 1/4 Cup Tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup Onions
- 1/4 Cup Green Peppers
- 2 Grams Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Black Beans
- 15 Grams Salsa
- The first thing that you will need to do is to chop the green peppers, onions, and tomatoes into smaller pieces.
- Next, get a frying pan and spray it with non-stick cooking oil. Proceed to cook the onions and peppers that you have just chopped until the onions become translucent.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and black beans to the frying pan and then add some salt and pepper to taste. Continue to cook this for a minute and a half.
- Get the 4 large egg whites and add this to the frying pan. Continue to cook everything while making sure that you mix all the ingredients properly.
- Once the eggs are completely cooked, remove the mixture from heat and place it on a whole wheat tortilla. Add the salsa and cheese to it and then fold the tortilla and serve.