Skip to content
- 1-1/2 c. pureed pumpkin
- 1/2 c. unsweetened applesauce
- 4 oz of your favorite Muscle Egg
- 1 1/2 c. whole wheat flour
- 1/2 c. protein powder
- 1/2 c. Stevia Cup For Cup sweetener
- 1/2 c. brown sugar/splenda/stevia/xylitol
- 1 t. baking soda
Cream filling Ingredients
- 8 oz. reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1 T. all-purpose flour (optional)
- 2 egg whites
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1/2 t. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 t. ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix all batter ingredients together.
- Grease & flour a loaf pan, pour half of the batter into the pan.
- Mix together cream filling, pour all of the filling on top of the pumpkin batter, spread to cover evenly.
- Pour the rest of the pumpkin batter on top of the cream cheese, smooth and pop into the oven for ~40 minutes. ENJOY!
Copyright © 2014-2020, MuscleEgg - All Rights Reserved
adroll_adv_id = "PFQFNMP7XJCEPHH3PIZQSE";
adroll_pix_id = "OWTMMSQ7UJDATAXNNDZEHE";
adroll_version = "2.0";
adroll_current_page = "other";
adroll_currency = "USD";
adroll_language = "en_US";