Eating healthy is a very big part of building strong and ripped muscles. It is not always about lifting heavy weights or doing the proper exercises in order to get the body that you want. Sometimes the focus should be given to the nutrient and food that we eat. Protein is always a very important element in building strong muscles. It is really useful for muscle growth and regeneration that is why you need to take in a lot of protein to help you build your muscles. One of the foods that contain a lot of protein is egg whites and it should definitely be a big part of your diet. If you want to find out how you can use egg white and the egg white protein that it contains in making healthy and delicious treats, check out the tasty egg white chocolate muffin recipe that you can try.
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 4 -6 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- The first step in this guide is to soak the oats in the milk for an hour or so. Then, proceed in preheating your oven to 400 degrees.
- Next, get your muffin pan and spray it with some non-stick cooking spray. This will prevent the muffins from sticking to the pan.
- The next step is to combine the oats mixture you prepared in the first step with the egg whites and the applesauce. Mix these properly for a few minutes.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk all of the dry ingredients together until all of them are completely combined.
- Combine the dry and the wet ingredients until they are just combined before you add the 1 cup of dark chocolate chips. Spoon the mixture into your muffin pan and then bake them for around 20 to 25 minutes.
- Once you are done baking, remove them from heat and then enjoy.