Enjoying chocolate brownies can be a guilty pleasure of many people. Sadly, this can lead to ruined diets because most of the time chocolate brownies contain a high amount of calories, fats, and sugar. This doesn’t always have to be the this way though as there are ways that you can enjoy your chocolate brownies without the unwanted calories and fat. The good thing about it is that this kind of chocolate brownie recipe is that it is made up of egg whites which is not only low in fat and calories but also rich in protein which is excellent for those who want to build strong muscles. If you want to find out how you can prepare this tasty and guilt-free egg white chocolate brownie recipe, check out the steps below.
- 1 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/2 cup low-fat butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- The first step is to pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees. Next, spray some non-stick cooking spray on your baking pan and set this aside.
- Next, melt the butter in a saucepan for a few minutes and then remove it from heat.
- Add in all of the other ingredients into the saucepan except the walnuts and then stir everything. Continue to stir until all of it becomes well mixed and smooth.
- Stir in the cup of chopped walnuts and then mix the batter before pouring it into the baking pan.
- Bake the brownie batter for 15 to 20 minutes, be sure to check the brownie from time to time by poking it with a toothpick. When the toothpick comes out clean then the brownie is already ready.
- Once you are done baking remove it from heat and then allow it to cool before slicing it according to your preference.