Protein is really important for those who want to build and develop their muscles. It is essential in the development and growth of muscle which is why having high amounts of protein in your diet is recommended if you want to have a great body. Protein can sometimes be tough to get in your food without getting some unwanted fat and calories. Fortunately there are some ways that you can try in order to get concentrated amounts of protein in the food you eat. One solution is to use egg whites in the meals that you consume. Egg whites are very rich in protein and the great thing is that it contains zero fat and very little calories. Below is an example of a great high protein chocolate pancake recipe that you can easily prepare using egg whites. With this you will certainly get a ton of protein without having to take the unnecessary calories and fats that can ruin your diet regimen.
- 1 Cup Skim Milk
- 1 Cup Protein Powder
- 3 Egg Whites
- 3/4 Cups Flour
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- Get a mixing bowl and start adding all of the ingredients together. Continuously to stir the ingredients for a couple of minutes to ensure that everything is mixed thoroughly.
- Get a skillet and lightly coat it with some non-fat cooking oil spray in order to avoid the pancake batter from sticking to it. Afterward, heat the skillet in medium heat.
- Pour the pancake batter that you have prepared on the skillet. You can do so in portions and sizes according to your preference.
- Continue to cook each side of the pancake until it becomes golden. Remove from heat and then serve. You can also opt to top the pancakes with some fresh fruits if you prefer.
- This high protein chocolate egg white pancake recipe is surely going to make for a great breakfast treat while still giving you the right amount of protein for your body building needs. Enjoy!