People who want to build strong and firm muscles are often limited in the kinds of food that they eat. More often than not they would try to avoid eating delicious and tasty foods which are full of fats, calories, and cholesterol. While having a sculpted body is great, getting there can be very challenging when it comes to your diet. But staying fit and having strong muscles doesn’t always have to mean that you would only eat bland foods which are not really appetizing. There are recipes that you could try that is not only good for your muscle development but also on your taste buds. Below is a garden vegetable egg white omelet that you should definitely try out. This healthy breakfast option is great since it only utilizes egg whites instead of whole eggs. The egg whites contain a lot of protein while having very few calories and zero fat. Here’s what you will need in order to prepare this healthy dish.
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 1/2 cups small broccoli
- 1/2 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- A pinch of salt and pepper for taste
- The first step to preparing this dish is to cook the fresh garden vegetables. Cook it for about five minutes in a non-stick pan sprayed with some cooking spray. Make sure that you continuously stir the vegetables so that they are cooked evenly.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper to the cooked vegetables according to your taste. After doing so, cook it for about a minute more and then remove it from heat.
- The next thing that you will have to do is to cook the egg whites. Cook it using the pan you used in cooking the vegetables. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to according to your liking.
- After you are done cooking the egg whites for a couple of minutes, place the cooked garden vegetables on one side of the cooked egg whites. Then, use a spatula to fold the other end over the side where the vegetables are placed. Remove this from the frying pan and then place in a plate to serve.