Many people are often preoccupied in working out to get the body that they want. Who wouldn’t want to have strong muscles, right? I know I sure do. One thing that many do not understand about building strong muscles though is that it is not only important to work out and lift weights but likewise to eat the right food too. If you really want to have strong and ripped muscles, eating foods which are high in protein is something that you should definitely do. Protein is essential to the body’s muscle growth and development thus you should get as much of it as you can. Egg whites are a great source of protein and the good thing about it is that you can use it to prepare countless delicious recipes. As an example, here is a healthy egg white waffle recipe that you should try out.
- 3 Egg Whites
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Non-fat Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Sweetener (Optional)
- The first step is to whip 2 of the egg whites to stiff peaks using a hand mixer. After you have done this, stir in the non-fat milk, sweetener, coconut flour, baking powder, and the remaining egg white.
- Next, heat up your waffle iron and then spray it with some non-stick cooking spray.
- The next step is to pour in the batter by batches and then cook it until golden brown. After you are done cooking the entire batter remove it from the iron and then top as you desire.