Photo URL: http://www.flickr.com/photos/clevercupcakes/4423490045/lightbox/
Having a delicious cookie can really be satisfying and fills up our tummy. But while it can be very tasty, many cookies can have a negative effect on our diet. It can contain a lot of calories and may be a hindrance in our efforts to have a great body. But this isn’t always the case as there are cookies which can not only be yummy but likewise helps us get the great body that we want. The following is an egg white cookie recipe which utilizes egg whites which are full of protein and nutrients to help build our muscles and keep us in great shape.
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips or raisins
- 1/2 cup of any nuts of your choice (almonds or cashew are commonly used)
- The first step is to prepare all of the ingredients and materials in your kitchen. Once you have all of the items needed, we can proceed in making these delicious egg white cookies.
- Get the 2 egg whites and then put them inside a bowl. Beat the egg whites until they become stiff.
- Then, add the ½ cup of sugar to the egg whites and continue beating them slowly.
- Afterward, slowly add the 1 teaspoon of vanilla and then the 1/8 teaspoon of salt. Continue beating the mixture at a slow pace.
- The next thing that you will need to do is to fold the ½ cup of chocolate chip. If you prefer to use something else other than chocolates, you could also opt to add ½ cup of raisins instead.
- Now that you have finished preparing the cookie mix, it is now time to add spoonfuls of it onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Then, bake the cookie mix in the oven at 275 degrees for about forty to sixty minutes.
- After you are done baking, remove it from the oven, allow it to cool and then serve.
- This egg white cookie is a really good snack alternative for those who are health conscious and for those who don’t want to ruin their figure. These cookies are rich in egg white protein which helps provide our body and muscles with our necessary protein requirements. Be sure to try out making this easy, healthy and delicious snack and enjoy.