- 4 large egg whites
- 2 2/3 slices of Swiss cheese (low fat)
- 3 slices of chopped ham (extra-lean)
- 1 cup of chopped mushrooms
- Cooking oil or non-stick cooking spray
- Pre-heat and oil up a skillet.
- Get a separate container, scramble everything and pour the mixture into the skillet.
- Flip the omelet to ensure that both sides get cooked evenly.
- This recipe takes only 10 minutes to prepare and serves one person.
- There you have it, three cool new ways to enjoy the classic omelet. Check back soon for more!