- 1/2 Scoop About Time Cinnamon Swirl Protein Isolate
- 1/2 Cup MuscleEgg Egg Whites
- 2 pieces P28 Bread
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Stevia to taste ( About 1-2 Packets)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Strawberries
- Mix egg whites with Stevia, cinnamon, protein powder, and vanilla in a bowl.
- Soak the bread in the bowl and then fry it in a pan sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Cook for about two minutes each side and then top it with the sliced strawberries or other berries of your choice.
- Another great option would be to top with 1 tablespoon of an all natural almond butter or peanut butter, such as Nuts’NMore.
- Calories: 390
- Fat: 7 grams
- Carbs: 28 grams
- Protein: 50 grams
By Emily Zaler