A lot of people love to eat dessert. Enjoying something sweet and delicious is really a great way to end a full meal you have just eaten. But many kinds of desserts are fattening and do not have good effects on your body. This doesn’t mean though that you cannot have desserts as there are great and healthy options that you can try out. There are desserts that you can make which will not only be delicious and tasty but will also help you in getting the great body you want. An example of this is a delicious egg white crepe. Check out the recipe below to find out how you can easily make this amazing dessert.
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup mixed frozen berries
- 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar
- The first thing that you have to do is to gather all of the ingredients in your kitchen. Make a checklist of all the necessary items that you will need before starting.
- Place the wheat flour, milk, salt, egg whites, and oil into a large bowl and start whisking it until it becomes smooth. This is the batter which we will be making the crepes with.
- Next, you will be using a light skillet for the following steps. Coat it first with cooking spray and then place it over medium heat.
- Pour a quarter cup of batter onto the skillet. After you have poured the batter, make sure to tilt the pan in a circular motion in order to let it spread onto the edges of the pan.
- Cook the batter for about 2 minutes or until the bottom is of a light brown color.
- Afterward, flip over the crepe and then place two tablespoons of your mixed berries on its center.
- Cook the crepe for another two minutes and then fold it in half.
- Remove the crepe using a spatula and place this in a serving place.
- Finish things off by dusting the crepe with confectioners’ sugar and then serve.
- This recipe is good for four servings.