Skip to content
- 12 large egg whites (or an equivalent amount of liquid egg whites)
- 6 slices of deli style ham
- 3/4 cup of skim milk
- 2/3 cup of shredded Mexican cheese
- Muffin liners
- Non-stick spray
- Oregano or Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Take the muffin liners and line your 12-cup muffin pan.
- Spray each cup with non-stick spray.
- Fill each cup up with half a slice of ham (torn/cut into small pieces) and two tablespoons of cheese.
- Mix the milk and egg whites in a bowl. Add a bit of salt, pepper and oregano/Italian seasoning.
- Fill each muffin cup with the mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- This recipe takes just around 35 minutes to prepare and makes 12 muffins.
- Come back soon for more exciting recipes!
Copyright © 2014-2020, MuscleEgg - All Rights Reserved
adroll_adv_id = "PFQFNMP7XJCEPHH3PIZQSE";
adroll_pix_id = "OWTMMSQ7UJDATAXNNDZEHE";
adroll_version = "2.0";
adroll_current_page = "other";
adroll_currency = "USD";
adroll_language = "en_US";