via Flickr / veganLazySmurf
If you are looking for an exercise program that will get you into shape fast then trying the CrossFit program is surely something that you should check out. It was originally used by military personnel, martial artists, and other extreme athletes to improve their strength and conditioning but now it has become more mainstream and available to the public. CrossFit alone though would not be enough to get you healthy and build strong muscles. Eating the right foods is also essential. That is why you need to take in the right amount of nutrients such as vitamins and minerals such as protein which is vital in muscle growth and regeneration. One food item which is rich in protein is egg whites and it can be used to prepare many different recipes. If you want to find a healthy egg white recipe to help you with your CrossFit diet then read the great egg white breakfast taco recipe which I have prepared below.
- 2 corn tortillas
- 3 oz seasoned ground meat or crumbled bacon, cooked
- 1 oz low-fat cheese, grated
- 1/2 tomatoes, cubed
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1/4 lettuce, chopped
- 2 large egg whites
- This egg white breakfast taco is really easy to make. The first step is to get a skillet and then heat some oil on it over medium heat.
- Next, take all of the ingredients, except the grated cheese, and combine them inside a mixing bowl. Mix all of them together and then proceed to the next step.
- Pour the mixed ingredients into the skillet and then cook it until the eggs are done. Afterwards, remove it from heat and set it aside for a moment.
- Get the 2 tortillas and then heat them in the microwave for about 20-25 seconds.
- Put the tortillas on two plates and then add the egg mixture evenly between them.
- Finish things off by topping the tacos with the grated cheese and then enjoy.