If you are driven to build your muscles or to stay slim and fit then you surely must take good care of your body. In order to get the body that you want, eating the right foods is one of the stepping stones that you must begin with. Taking in healthy and appropriate food for building muscles is important so that you can get the big muscles that you want at a sooner time. Breakfast as they say is the most important meal of the day and to help you start off your daily routine, eating a delicious egg white breakfast sandwich will certainly be filling, satisfying, and also helpful in building your muscles. This is because egg white protein helps promote muscle development and gives you your daily protein requirement without giving your body a lot of calories and fat. If you want to learn how to cook an egg white breakfast sandwich then read on and check out the instructions below.
- 2 Large Egg Whites, fresh or 1 cup of Liquid Egg Whites
- Multigrain Bread or English Muffin
- 1 Low Fat Cheddar Cheese Single
- Mustard to help improve taste
- Start off by cooking the 2 large egg whites on a frying pan. Make sure that you only use very minimal oil when cooking the eggs. You can choose to add a little salt depending on your preference.
- The next step is for you to toast the multigrain bread or the English muffin for a couple of minutes.
- Then, after you have toasted the bread, add the cooked eggs onto the bottom part of the bread or muffin and then top it with the cheddar cheese.
- Place the bottom half of the bread or muffin inside the oven toaster for about 30 seconds to get the cheese to melt.
- After doing this, take it out, put the other piece of bread or English muffin and then you are done.
- If you prefer, add some mustard to the sandwich to make it taste even better.