- 1 can (15oz) of Organic 100% Pumpkin (you can use regular)
- 12 oz unsweetened almond milk (1.5 cups)
- 1/2 cup 100% Organic Muscleegg Egg Whites (use flavored for even better taste!)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Stevia or the liquid Stevia equivalent – Stevia is a plant based sweetener with no effect on insulin or blood sugar levels like regular sugar. Safe for diabetics
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl or mixer to really blend ingredients well
- Use a 9″ pie pan or glass dish. Spread organic coconut oil or a touch of olive oil with a paper towel to insure a non-stick surface and your pie will come out nicely.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes
- Reduce heat to 325 degrees and cook for an additional 45 minutes or until you can insert a knife in the center and it comes out clean. The edges should slightly be pulling away from the pan and have a touch of brown color.
- Remove from oven, let cool on a cooling rack. Place in freezer or refrigerator for 30 minutes to help cool and slightly harden.
- Devour your Delish Crust-less Pumpkin Pie Guilt Free.