Cocoa Cherry Whoopie Pie Recipe
- 1 scoop 'Milk Chocolate' Protein
- 1/2 cup Kodiak Power Cakes baking mix
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons Chocolate MuscleEgg egg whites
- 3/4 cups milk of choice
- 12 large dark cherries pitted
- 1 'Chocolate Coated Cherry' SquareBar
- 1 cup whipped topping
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat a shallow whoopie pan with non-stick spray.
In a large bowl, combine Kodiak mix, protein, coconut flour, baking powder, coconut sugar, and cacao powder. Stir well.
Add MuscleEgg, milk, and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth.
Chop SquareBar and cherries into small chunks and stir into batter.
Divide and pour into prepared pan.
Bake for 12-14 minutes until edges have begun to pull away from the sides. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
Layer with non-fat whipped topping.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (makes 6 whoopie pies or 12 singles): calories - 142, fat - 4 grams, carbs - 19 grams/fiber - 3 grams, protein - 10 grams PER WHOOPIE PIE