Chocolate Zucchini Sunbutter Cookies
- 1 cup SunButter sunflower seed butter
- 1/3 cup Chocolate MuscleEgg egg whites
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tablespoons Swerve or sweetener of choice
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons milk of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup finely shredded zucchini
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment or coat with non stick spray.
In a small bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder, sweetener, and cacao powder. Mix and set aside.
In a large bowl or stand mixer add sunbutter, MuscleEgg, milk and vanilla. Mix until smooth. Add dry ingredients and mix until well incorporated. Stir in zucchini.
Portion and scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 7-10 minutes.
Serving Size 1 cookie
Per Serving - Calories 99 kcal, Protein 4g, Total Carbohydrate 4g, Total Fat 8g, Fibre 4g