- 3 Scoops Birthday Cake About TimeWhey Protein
- 9 Muscle Egg Egg Whites
- 3/4-Cup Pumpkin
- 6 Tablespoons Flaxseed
- 8 Packets Stevia
- 3 Tablespoon Unsweetened Dark Chocolate Cocoa Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- ¼ Scoop Vanilla Whey Protein
- Cinnamon, to taste
- Stevia, to taste
- To make frosting, mix all ingredients in a small bowl. Add water slowly and stir until smooth. Spread evenly on top of each cupcake.
- Pre-heat Oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients together with an electric or hand mixer and then pour in to lined muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 about 15 minutes or until cooked fully through. They will start to rise and firm at the top of the cupcake as they get done.
- Also optional to top cupcakes with Almond or Peanut Butter (as pictured)
- (Makes 12 Cupcakes)
- Nutrients per serving Calories: 66, Total Fats: 1.5 g, Saturated Fat: 0 g, Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 40 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 1.1 g, Dietary Fiber: 1.25g, Sugars: 0 g, Protein: 9 g, Iron: 0 mg