- 1 Scoop Chocolate About Time Protein Isolate
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Muscle Egg Egg Whites
- 2 Packets Stevia
- 1 Tablespoon Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tablespoon All natural Peanut Butter
- Blend all ingredients except the Peanut Butter.
- Pour mixture in a pan on the stove, lightly coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- As it begins to firm up, drizzle the Peanut Butter in the middle of the crepe.
- Fold over and continue to cook until its firm.
- Optional to top with additional peanut butter, slivered almonds, sugar free syrup, or berries of choice.
- 271 Calories
- 8 Grams of Fat
- 3 grams of Carbs
- 39 grams of Protein