Everybody wants to stay fit and have a ripped body but the problem is that it cannot be obtained with just a snap of a finger. You really need to work on building your body by doing the right exercises and more importantly eating the right kinds of food. The proper nutrients such as protein is always essential if you want to build your muscles faster. Protein is important because it helps in the regeneration and development of muscles so getting your share of it is a good idea. Egg whites have a lot of protein and the good thing about is that you can also use it to make delicious recipes. Below is an example of a tasty high protein chocolate and peanut butter egg white pancakes that you can try making.
- 6 Egg Whites
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2 Packets Sweetener
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- The first step is to blend all of the ingredients in a blender in order to make the pancake batter. This is really simple to do and once you are done with it you can proceed to the next step.
- Get some non-stick cooking spray and then spray some of it on a frying pan.
- After doing the previous step, start adding the batter in the frying pan and cook it like you would do for regular pancakes.
- Be sure to check if the bottom side is already cooked and if so you should proceed in flipping the pancake so that you can work on cooking the other side.
- Once you are done cooking all of the pancakes, top it with some more peanut butter and then enjoy.
- The next time that you are craving for some pancakes, why don’t you try this tasty and protein-rich chocolate and peanut butter egg white recipe and satisfy your taste buds while still getting the right amount of protein you need to build your muscles.