Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Cookies
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 cup Kodiak Power Cakes Mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 medium banana mashed
- 1 large whole egg
- 3 tablespoons Vanilla MuscleEgg egg whites
- 1/8 cup You Fresh Naturals Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup stevia
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 cup Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 small thinly sliced banana * TOPPING *
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut sugar * TOPPING *
Preheat oven to 375 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Combine dry ingredients in a small bowl (oats, Kodiak, salt, baking soda). Set aside.
In a large bowl or stand mixer, combine mashed banana, egg, egg whites, vanilla, almond butter, stevia, and milk. Mix until smooth. Slowly add dry mixture until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Divide and scoop onto baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, remove from oven and add a thin slice of banana.
Sprinkle with a little coconut sugar and place back in the oven under broil for 1-2 minutes just until coconut sugar has crystallized.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (makes 22 cookies): calories - 65, fat - 2 grams, carbs - 10 grams, protein - 3 grams PER COOKIE